Tuesday, March 04, 2014

The End of the Red Sweater Saga


I finished the red sweater, and I've been wearing it a lot.  It's very cozy and warm, and the pop of bright color is an added bonus.  It's amazing what I can accomplish when I practice project monogamy.

I wore my sweater several times on a recent conference trip to Seattle.  What a fun city.  It's been hard to come back to the old grind here at home. 

I will be popping in and out as things have gotten pretty busy at work.  I'm looking forward to the end of the term, when I hope to have more free time. 

4 comments:

margaret said...

your sweater looks so cosy and warm and love the colour, it is good to see something rather than the dark dismay colours everyone seems to wear in the winter here in the UK

Magpie Sue said...

The sweater looks great. Well done!

You were in Seattle recently?! My husband works in Seattle, about 60 miles south of where we actually live.

Magpie Sue said...

I meant to also comment on the phrase "project monogamy." Love it!

model mayhem said...

this is insane cool

Economy Block and Large-Scale Fabrics

Recenlty I decided to take out and use the stash of Asian-themed fabrics I'd set aside.  Many of them are large scale, so I wanted to fe...