Friday, November 06, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Diagonal Pinstripe Scarf


The Diagonal Pinstripe Scarf by Purl Soho is a lovely classic pattern.  I made mine from inexpensive sock yarn: 3 balls of  Premier's Serenity Sock, part of the Deborah Norville collection, in the Harlequin colorway.  I didn't have to change yarns for the stripes, but just enjoyed the self-striping yarn.


I would classify this pattern as zen knitting.  It takes few brain cells to keep track of the 2-row pattern repeat.  Just keep knitting until the scarf is long enough for you.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Looks great. I love the portability of knitting and also don't like to sit without something to keep my hands busy.

Economy Block and Large-Scale Fabrics

Recenlty I decided to take out and use the stash of Asian-themed fabrics I'd set aside.  Many of them are large scale, so I wanted to fe...