Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Project Organization


The Granny Square scarf grows by the day.  I'm thinking that when I have all the motifs joined, I'll add a crocheted edging all the way around--maybe one with picots.


 I've thrown a few more yarns into the mix.  These are odd balls from my stash. 


Since I make these motifs while sitting in my living room, I needed to tame all the yarns and the motifs.  While in Tuesday Morning, I found this large fake book. 


Everything fits neatly inside when I'm not working on it.  The blocks even stack up neatly and stay in order.  Sometimes I just like to open the box and admire the colors.

2 comments:

Kay said...

I would never have expected that to work, but I love the way the colors look! I can see why you want to admire it.

Magpie Sue said...

LOVE it!

Economy Block and Large-Scale Fabrics

Recenlty I decided to take out and use the stash of Asian-themed fabrics I'd set aside.  Many of them are large scale, so I wanted to fe...