This quilt took a bit more time than I thought it would, but it's finally done. I love making 4-patch blocks, but since I used 2.5" strips, it took a lot of them to fill these rows. The fabric on the ends is vintage, and it was fun to use up these last pieces in this little quilt. I basically pulled anything from my stash in coordinating shades of green and yellow.
I used up more of that green gingham ruffle.
I pulled this remnant from my stash for the next baby quilt. It reminds me of a Vera print. I'm crazy for Vera, the 70s fabric designer.
I cut the blue floral print into 6.5" blocks, and made big 4-patch blocks in (sort of) coordinating colors to alternate. This one went together fast. I just have to sew the blocks together now.
These quilts will be going to Debra for her charity quilt project. She just posted pictures of a large floral print that she wants to use to back and border 10 quilts for the clients of a women's shelter. I've also posted a picture of some blocks I'd like to use for these quilts, if someone want to collaborate with alternate blocks. Check out the Quilt Studio site for pictures and details.