Saturday, July 21, 2007

From the Scrapbag

These quilts came from the scrap drawer and from a small stash of squares I had set aside. First is "Mosaic "(48x48). I'm favoring table-sized quilts these days. They're mostly done by the time I get bored. The white and blue inner border is from a piece of vintage fabric that I think may be feed sack. I'm happy to have found a use for some of it.


"Blue Cross" (30x30) is from the stash of squares and the sugar skulls border is from the Alexander Henry Day of the Dead series.



The last one for now is a table runner, also from the squares. I think I will put these little quilts away for gifts.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I finally had a chance to come over and see your spiderweb -- it's great! Scrappy projects always have that special 'personality' that the planned ones lack!
Jeanne :)

Economy Block and Large-Scale Fabrics

Recenlty I decided to take out and use the stash of Asian-themed fabrics I'd set aside.  Many of them are large scale, so I wanted to fe...